The most popular cosmetic injectable treatment available today provides patients with a natural, relaxed brow look, eliminating the wrinkles and lines that have developed with age.
Here’s how our aesthetic treatments using Neurotoxins work:
- These injections use a weakened strain of the botulinum toxin, which gently relaxes the targeted muscles for a periodic paralysis.
- With just a few recommended hours of relaxation following treatment, patients can expect to see the results for three to six months following treatment.
We offer both Botox and Dysport.
Whether you are wanting to fill facial folds or wrinkles around the mouth or simply looking to plump your lips, we offer several types of fillers.
As we age, we lose collagen, which causes a loss of elasticity and loss of volume. With the aging process, facial folds and wrinkling begin to develop around the patient’s nose and mouth. In addition, hollowing of the temples and underneath the eyes are one of the first and most prominent signs of aging. Dermal filler reinforces aging skin by depositing hyaluronic acid beneath the surface, providing patients with a bouncy, plump look to the targeted facial regions by providing volume.
Here’s how our Filler treatments work:
- The high concentration of hyaluronic acid makes it the most effective filler in its class and patients are always pleased to experience no significant downtime following treatment.
- Patients typically enjoy their rejuvenated appearance for twelve-eighteen months.
- The technique that our Aesthetic Nurse uses is done by CANNULA, which minimizes bruising and swelling and the treatment is pain-free.
Poly-L Lactic Acid Filler
Collagen stimulators are used to diminish facial wrinkles by helping to restore the deep, underlying structure of the skin. Results appear gradually over the treatment regime (typically three injections over the course of three to four months) and can last up to two years.
Deoxycholic Acid Injectable
The synthetic deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, it destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.