ThermiVa, oftentimes referred to as a “vaginal rejuvenation,” is an in-office, non-surgical labia and vaginal tightening procedure that we provide in Dallas, Texas.
How does our ThermiVa skin tightening procedure work?
A radio frequency generator, made by Thermi Aesthetics, powers an “S” shaped hand piece that tightens external and internal vulvovaginal tissue via a thermistor tip; which is able to control heat delivered. The tip has gentle curves that provide maximum comfort.
The benefits of our ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation procedure:
- 15-30 minute in-office, non-surgical and non-ablative procedure
- No prep needed, a true “lunchtime” procedure
- Treats both loose labia majora and vagina in 30 minutes
- Treatment effects last 9-12 months, with maintenance treatments only once to twice per year
- Hand piece is temperature controlled, set to the comfort level of patient
- No lasers or stinging
- No downtime, recovery, or delay in sexual activity
- No discharge or odor
- No anesthesia, shots, or numbing creams
- Single use hand piece (no transmission/infection risk)
- Very affordable
- Can be done 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies
What are the benefits of this non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation?
Specifically, it contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new, tighter collagen production, which may help with both tissue and nerve healing. Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well-known, and has been used in physical therapy practices for decades.